Saturday, April 28, 2007

~My First Blunders

~My First Blunders

One of the first blunders or mistakes I have made was right from the start when I created the blog.

I titled the blog soeeae.blogspot.com the initials were to represent the "serets of edison, einstein and newton". The mistake was the E at the end of soeeae instead of an N. So I decided to name the blog threegenius.blogspot.com. I thought it sounded better.

I am quite sure at this point in time no one really noticed. I dont know if it will have any impact on search engines but I hope in the long run it will work out for the better.

Sometimes I find myself trying to put the cart before the horse.

The next thing that came to mind was that I was trying to hide my mistakes. I have decided to log them. Everyone makes mistakes.

You have to know what your mistakes are before you can learn from and change them.

The next issue is when I have to correct my mistakes it takes up more of my time. Which at this point I have very little.

There are only two things you can do with your time:
spend it or invest it.

Use it being productive or its gone forever.

But the key word here is "productivity."

Successful thinkers value their time... they know what they are worth and are continuously cautious about how they utilize this precious asset.

Don’t be left out! Join In!

Here’s to success. Sincerely Bill Simmon

No comments: