Friday, April 27, 2007

~The Theory

~The Theory

Einstein always said that the ultimate test of theory was success in explaining experimental results. But ultimately he realized that first you need a theory to know what experiments to perform.

Theory:
Anyone can use the success strategies of Edison, Einstein and Newton to Achieve a goal or desire.

What if we could change our life for the better by understanding a few simple rules that three of the greatest men known to history knew and used in only a few short weeks?

And what if I told you all three of these great men wholeheartedly admitted that they did not believe they were any more of a Genius than you or I?

And that there were just a few basic set of rules that they followed that created their success.

At the end of just a few short weeks you will see your life through a different set of eyes. You will feel empowered. You will realize without a doubt that you can overcome any and all obstacles that may arise if you simply follow the simple principles outlined below along with faith, persistence and patience.



Now that I have my theory, my goal or my desire to accomplish something, my curiosity to discover an unknown effect. That being to create a blog to discover, use and share success strategies of Edison Einstein and Newton . To make use of these strategies in creating a successful blog.

What is my definition of successful?

1 To help others become successful.
2 An interactive blog , high ranking, loaded with comments, success traits posts and linkbacks.

Therefore I think my next plan of action is to do some research.

Don’t be left out! Join In!

Here’s to success. Sincerely Bill Simmon

No comments: