Sunday, April 29, 2007

~Please help!

~Please help!

I Love Animals.

I have three dogs a golden lab, a rottweiler a husky and three cats.

All were rescued or adopted.

I try to do anything I can to help a distressed animal.
I give them all of the love and affection in the world but unfortunately there are millions of animals that are mistreated and unloved.

Some of them are treated so badly they are near death due to starvation and abuse.

The ASPCA is an organization that rescues abused animals and tries to bring animals back to health, rehabilitates the animal and then adopts the animal to good homes.

I'm a Squidoo lensmaster, and I'm inviting you to join me and thousands of everyday experts already spreading ideas, information, and recommendations on Squidoo.com

How can you Help?

When you visit http://www.squidoo.com/threegeniuses/ and click through the ads or make a purchase the proceeds are donated to the ASPCA to help abused animals.

By starting your own easy-to-build page, called a "lens", you can share insight on a topic you care a lot about, build credibility online, send more traffic to your Web site or blog, and even earn some cash or donate that cash to your favorite charity.

What comes around goes around.

Together we can make a difference!

Thanks, and have fun!

Don’t be left out! Join In!

Here’s to success. Sincerely Bill Simmon

No comments: